Hello and welcome to the very first episode of the Bluecloud Podcast, the show that helps you turn ideas into empires. Regardless if you have been following Bluecloud for awhile or if this is your first time here, we wanted to start at the beginning and get into Carter’s background and how he got into the app business.
Even if you have been following us for awhile, you will probably learn a few things about Carter that you didn’t know before. It was a great opportunity to sit down with Carter and talk very candidly about how his app business has had a positive impact on his life and what he does outside the app world.
One of the most interesting topics that came up was the characteristics that he sees the most in successful app entrepreneurs. I think you will be surprised by his answer, but it has much more to do with a mindset than a specific strategy or “hack,” as some people might expect.
Another interesting topic that we get into is the idea of there being too much competition for people just getting started in apps. Many people understand the potential benefits of the app business (income, time freedom, location independence, etc.) but they don’t get started because they think that they will be competing with millions of other apps.
This is simply not true. Carter shares why you are never competing with millions of apps and how you can beat your competition.
There is a much more information in this episode, so be sure to listen to it on your favorite podcast player, or download the MP3 and take it with you. It is only about 20 minutes long, so it is perfect for your morning commute or a quick workout session.
Here are a few more things that you will learn in this episode…
[sc name=”Position – 1 – Shortcode” ]
In This Episode
- What Carter was doing before he started making apps
- The one thing that had the biggest positive effect on his business
- Why apps can be better than a service-based business
- Reskinning and app templates explained
- 3 accomplishments that Carter is most proud of
- The most exciting thing about apps
- And more!
Listen to This Episode
Click play to listen to the interview…
Other Ways to Get the Bluecloud Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes (if you like it, a five-star review is greatly appreciated)
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe via Soundcloud
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Right-click here and “Save As” to download the MP3
- Click here to hear the other podcast episodes
Keep an eye out for part 2 of 3 of this interview!
What do you want to hear about on a future episode? Let us know in the comments below….