FAQ Page for Pre-Event
We’re so excited you’re coming to the Bluecloud Event in Hawaii! We wanted to put together a pre-arrival FAQ page for you in case you have questions.
1. How do I book tickets?
We have 3 days before and after the weekend locked in for a group rate in case anyone wants to extend their trip.
You have two options to book your room:
- Use this link: http://bookings.ihotelier.com/bookings.jsp?groupID=837920&hotelID=15014
- Select Add Code
- Choose Group Attendee from the pulldown menu
- Enter ID: 837920
- Select dates
- Call 866.475.2567 and tell them the dates you want to check in/check out and that you are with the Bluecloud Solutions event
If you have any questions, please let us know. We are in the process of making this as smooth as possible.
NOTE: You should get the group rate of $255 for all your nights even if you’re coming a day early or late. If you don’t, make sure you let us know before you book.
2. Can I bring a spouse?
If you would like to bring a spouse, awesome! If they are going to be hanging out at the resort during the day, then you can bring them with no issues.
If they are going to join us for meals and attend the event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help make arrangements.
3. How far is Turtle Bay Resort from Honolulu Airport?
4. Are there shuttles to the resort?
As of now, Turtle Bay does not provide transportation services. You can call the resort for some options (866.475.2567), I’ve also provided several services below:
5. What should I bring that I am not thinking about?
Here are a few things that you’ll probably want to bring:
More to come!
Please let us know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else we should add to this by emailing email@example.com