If you created a few apps…and they didn't make ANY money…would you keep going?
Most people wouldn't.
They certainly wouldn't keep going for a few more years.
A lot of people will tell you that this perseverance and hard work is what will get you to #1 in the app store.
But Paxton Hare quickly realized it wasn't a matter of working harder, it was about putting energy into the right places.
As a trained developer, Paxton has worked on countless engineering projects in his career. He's very sharp and always looking to improve and learn.
In 2016, after steering clear of paid information products, he decided to check out the Bluecloud community and soak up everything he could.
This culminated in a “re-focus” where he started to look at the app store like a marketer, not an engineer and picked up a copy of the Bluecloud App Formula course.
Fast forward and Paxton quickly began researching potential audiences for his new Emoji app (a template included in the course).
He started listening to the market for answers and using tools like Facebook to understand how his marketing efforts could be most effective.
Most surprising? He didn't think about keywords once, a huge departure from the “old school” methods. Being able to control traffic was an idea he couldn't shake.
He received a notification from iTunes that let him know his app was Ready For Sale….and his heart sank.
Was this going to work?
What if he failed miserably?
What if everything didn't work out?
As you'll hear in this interview, Paxton turned that fear into fire and became one of the most successful Emoji app developers in the Entertainment category for much of 2017 (so far).
Join us on this incredible journey by listening below.
In this episode you will learn:
- 5:10 – How Paxton went from being non-app developer to making an app
- 12:36 – How NOT to pick an app idea (and what most people do anyway)
- 18:01 – The mindset shift Paxton had about the app business
- 27:48 – How to launch an Emoji app like a boss
- 35:34 – Why believing in your product is the only way to handle the stress of paid traffic
- 41:37 – How Paxton used stock images to make his Emoji app
- 51:48 – The importance of getting feedback from your users
- 59:56 – How to pick a winning Emoji niche
- Facebook Ads
- Audience Insights
- Bluecloud App Formula
- Bluecloud Facebook Ads Mini Course
- Bluecloud Emoji Workshop
Please Share this Post!
Please share this post with someone who you think would be inspired by this story! And don’t forget to download the WeinerMoji app available in the App Store now.
Stay tuned for Part 3 of this Emoji series and some important announcements about the latest Emoji course coming out…